Your details will remain confidential
This policy applies to Liinoo Invest Europe Limited and any related group entities that may be involved in the collection, processing, storing, sharing or deletion of your personal data, including all staff and volunteers, all contractors, suppliers and other people working on behalf of Liinoo Invest Europe Limited.
It applies to all data that the company holds relating to you as a data subject, allowing you to become an identifiable individual.
Liinoo Invest Europe Limited obtains, processes and retains information about employees, customers, suppliers and any other natural or legal person that the organisation has a relationship with, a one-off transaction or may need to contact.
At Liinoo Invest Europe Limited we employ security protocols to ensure that all transactions including deposits and withdrawals are carried out in a totally secure manner. All details that you entrust to Liinoo Invest Europe Limited, whether in conversation or on the registration form are securely transmitted by means of modern technology and are exclusively used for specific purposes.
Liinoo Invest Europe Limited uses a transmissions procedure that is based on the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol. This enables a coding of the whole data transfer between your web browser and the webserver here at Liinoo Invest Europe Limited. Because of this your data is protected during transmission from manipulation and unauthorised access.
Liinoo Invest Europe Limited’s employees who have access to, or are associated with the processing your personal information, are obliged to respect the confidential nature of your information, pursuant to applicable data protection and privacy laws.
Liinoo Invest Europe Limited complies with the Maltese Data Protection Act (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta) requirements for the protection of the player’s personal data and to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Why this policy exists
- who you are (identity and contact details)
- what precise categories of personal data the website wants to collect and process
- why the data processing is necessary
- whether your data will be disclosed to third parties
- what rights you have, in terms of withdrawal of consent and deletion of your data.
How we collect, store and process data
Liinoo Invest Europe Limited processes your personal data for the purposes of allowing access, use of services, participation in games and provision of ancillary services.
Prior to completing registration, you will also be presented with the option to receive promotional communication or not. Whilst not selecting this option may result in you not learning about Liinoo Invest Europe Limited periodic offers and great promotions, this will not prevent Liinoo Invest Europe Limited from communicating with you in relation to the maintenance of your player account and gambling activity. You will always have full visibility of the personal details that you shared with us through the ‘My Account’ page.
You will be notified by email and will be required to accept the most recent version of the T&Cs each time a change is made, upon their subsequent log-in to your account. Should you contest the content of the changes to the T&C’s you will need to contact support [email protected], so as to discuss your concerns and if necessary request your account to be closed.
Uses of personal information
Liinoo Invest Europe Limited may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Account set-up, verification or personal details submitted and ongoing maintenance of such account;
- Fraud and Risk management;
- Legal and regulatory requirements;
- Email correspondence;
- Customer support;
- Recording and administering financial transactions on your player account;
- Improvement information, including surveys, collation of statistics and market research
- Communicating promotions, special offers or other targeted communications by email or phone.
Liinoo Invest Europe Limited reserves the right to record all calls, internet communications and details of transactions the player carry through the site.
Upon obtaining your consent, Liinoo Invest Europe Limited may use your username and/or first name and region for promotional purposes.
Automatic gathering of data
Some information is also gathered automatically through web browsers or mobile applications by Liinoo Invest Europe Limited, such as statistical data on your use of our website. These statistics are used to improve the website, your customer experience and our quality service.
This Log Data may include information such as computer Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
While www.onlinecasino-eu.com; www.boombangcasino.com; www.slotilda.com and related URLS may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Liinoo Invest Europe Limited, Liinoo Invest Europe Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any such websites.
Disclosure to third-parties
Liinoo Invest Europe Limited will only disclose your personal information to other companies within our group of companies, business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, future owners of our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf. Disclosure to the relevant Authorities shall only be made in circumstances where we are legally required to do so.
Liinoo Invest Europe Limited operates its website and relevant services through internally vetted and approved third-party providers to fulfil its contractual and legal obligations in strict accordance with GDPR requirements, listed below.
Gaming platform and website
Office 1.1534, Level G Quantum House 75
Abate Rigord Street Ta Xbiex
XBX 1120 Malta
Wirecard Bank AG
Hopfenstrasse 1 d
PEP (Politically Exposed Person) Check
Bei der Doppeleiche 3
To protect our website from attacks, all website traffic is routed through Cloudflare Servers. For information about the service and which data is processed, please refer to https://blog.cloudflare.com/what-cloudflare-logs/.
The Cloudflare security policy can be found her: https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/
41 Corsham Street
Hoxdon, London N1 6DR UK
55 rue d’Amsterdam,
The introduction of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) has focused on placing control of personal data back in your hands, as the data subject. In this regard GDPR has reinforced your existing rights and introduced some quasi-new and new rights:
- Right of access – as a data subject you have the right to know what personal data we hold on you.
- Right of rectification – you have the right to have your data updated or amended as required, to reflect your current and correct details.
- Right to object to direct marketing – you have the right to opt-in or opt-out of any promotional content at any time you wish, by providing or revoking your consent to be contact for such purposes. Please note that should you revoke your consent for such correspondence, Liinoo Invest Europe Limited will continue to send correspondence in relation to the proper maintenance of your account with Liinoo Invest Europe Limited
- Right to object to automated decisions – you have the right to object to decisions affecting you, based solely on automated processing of your personal data including profiling, unless such profiling is required for the fulfilment of Liinoo Invest Europe Limited legal or regulatory reporting. Should profiling be required Liinoo Invest Europe Limited will still ensure that the data subject’s rights and freedoms are safeguarded.
- Right to object – you have the right to ask for your data to stop being processed when such processing is carried out on the basis of public or legitimate interest, though Liinoo Invest Europe Limited may still proceed with such processing if there are compelling legitimate reasons or legal grounds to continue doing so.
- Right to be forgotten – you have the right to ask for your personal data to be deleted from our systems if you wish to terminate your relationship with us and there is no further compelling reason for us to continue storing or processing it, as this right is subject to other legal obligations that Liinoo Invest Europe Limited may be obliged to fulfil.
- Right to restrict – in certain circumstances you have the right to request that Liinoo Invest Europe Limited temporarily refrain from processing your personal data, whilst during this time your data remains securely stored with us.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request that we provide you or a third-party organisation of your choice, with your personal data in a format that allows for such data to be easily transferred.
Storage and deletion of your personal data
One of your core rights as per GDPR is the right to be forgotten. However, this right is subject to Liinoo Invest Europe Limited’s legal obligation to store your data for legally prescribed periods from the termination of the business relationship, under different regulations, including Anti-Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism, VAT Act and Companies Act, to mention a few. Following the expiry of such prescribed periods, Liinoo Invest Europe Limited will proceed to delete relevant data accordingly.
Cookies are small pieces of text data which are sent from the webserver to your PC where they are saved to your hard disk. They do not become a part of your system and cannot cause any damage. Cookies do not save your personal data and nor are they connected to your personal user data. It is standard for a temporary cookie to be used when you use this site. This serves the improvement of the safety of our casino platform, does not include and personal data and is automatically deleted from your PC after your visit. Another cookie serves for identification for advertisement partners. This ensures that you receive relevant game offers and information from this site. The storage of these cookies, “cookies from third parties”, can be deactivated in the appropriate settings of your web browser.
Data privacy statement for the use of Google Analytics
You can also opt out from being tracked by Google Analytics by clicking the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which will prevent your data from being collected in future when you visit this website:
We use the services of Cloudflare to protect our website from attacks. All inquiries to our website are transferred by way of Cloudflare servers, while saving your data. Which data are saved, is specified on this site: https://blog.cloudflare.com/what-cloudflare-logs/. Cloudflare security policy: https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/
Should you have any questions regarding how Liinoo Invest Europe Limited stores your personal details, you may contact the Data Protection Officer as follows:
Liinoo Invest Europe Limited
Tower Business Centre
Level 3 (Suite 2461) Tower Business Street
Swatar Birkirkara BKR 4013
Status as per 20.05.2020